The Chimney Sweep The Chimney Sweep

sorta kinda almost makes ya think

nice movie. i loved the style and stuff. i also loved how the bird flying over the city could shit out its baby and let it fall to its bloody death like so many teenager girls who cant afford abortions do. you should make a movie, and have it be about nazi's and birds who shit eggs on top of there nazi heads. you could even have the birds slogan be 'throwing ouryoung at theenemy is our last hope'! genuis! get to work!

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

a peice of modern art

this was a very original, very stylish movie, with a nice point. I loved the whole concept of the karma men and there shirts. This whole thing was one of the most stylish and original (and well delivered) things ever on newgrounds.

A Day in My Life A Day in My Life

right up there with american beauty

I really liked this... It was definitely one of the better movies on newgrounds (with my only arguement being the filesize cuased by drawing all the images instead of using vectors, but that added to the style). Its a little similar to american beauty, minus the whole extremes done to make its point. More movies on newgrounds should be like this, we dont need anymore stick man movies...

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

worth the watch

this was a great movie, I've heard of vegeta likes goku movies before, but the execution in this one was perfect